Monday, February 4, 2008

Hello

I am currently a stay at home mother of a two year, and with one on the way. I am hoping to become a cocktail waitress as soon as I lose this baby, which shouldn't take long. I will be 21 at the end of this month, and just wondering what are the requirements. I have heard from some people that there are weight requirements, and that I will need training, and other say 1 years experience, and one even said I would need to go to college for it. I know that some of those can not be true. So I thought why not ask a cocktail waitress.
I have wanted to do this ever since I moved to vegas, which was 3 years ago.I am a very friendly person, and ussualy in very good shape.
If you can give me a reply I would apretiate a lot. Thank you.

Mia

Hi Mia,

Well, I certainly hope you don't lose your baby, although that would free up your schedule quite a bit.

College schmollage...all you need are


Tits and ass
Buy yourself a fancy pair
Tighten up the derriere
Do the nose with it
All that goes with it


Just kidding. Well, it couldn't hurt. But I'm seriously kidding.

Do some research, maybe on the Internet. I'm sure you can find a good site that tells you what the requirements are, maybe even one that's written by a cocktail waitress.

Good luck!

No comments: