Monday, February 4, 2008

Hi From Stuttgart, Germany!

Hi Dollie! I just finished reading your whole site, great stuff! I stumbled across it initially looking for info on tipping (thanks, I'll make sure and tip in advance, everything else is right on target!)My fiance Tanja and I will be in town 13-20 December for Celine's last show (lucky us!!) and we're staying at the Wynn... I have a good idea where you work from your site and will make a stop in to see you and confirm my suspicions. I'll be the guy that tips you a 5 Euro bill up front for a drink, heh heh (I'll of course replace it with a $20 if you ask me if I'm "Patrick" : ) Thanks for all the great info on your site and I echo the sentiment that you should consider maybe writing a book of your memoirs... Your sense of humor is great!Very Best and hope to see you next week,Patrick

No comments: