Monday, February 4, 2008

becoming a cocktail waitress in Las Vegas

I checked out a few sections of your website and you seem like a straight shooter, so here's the deal: I'm a 23-year old math teacher who is moving out to Vegas in the beginning of August and I want a second job cocktailing. I have seven years of serving experience and 2 years of bartending experience; I would love to become a bartender out there but I know my shit isn't that tight behind the bar, especially compared to the bartenders out there. Because I'm a teacher, I obviously wouldn't be able to work from 5:30 AM to 3:30 PM during the week and on you website you said that when you first start, you need to be openly available...if you could email me back and let me know what my odds are here, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Liz

p.s. your son is adorable

No comments: