Monday, February 4, 2008

Drink ordering question

Dollie,

I have a question I'm hoping you can help me with, just because I want to be more educated before we go back to Vegas. I am a lower level gambler compared to some, I'll play any mixture of nickel and quarter slots and VP as well as some blackjack, but nothing huge. When I'm ordering from the waitress, is it all right to ask for name brand liquor like Johnnie Walker Black, Bacardi, and Absolut or should I just shut up and take the house brands that are used? I ask because I like to have my money ready when the waitress gets back to us and I don't want to hold her up by having only the tip if it is going to cost more for the name brand stuff.
Thanks for all the information on your site as well, I feel more confident about my tipping practices after reading everything.

Adam

No comments: