Monday, February 4, 2008

How to get knowlege of cocktails.

Hello. My name is Junko. I saw your website cocktaildoll.com.

I had an interview for a butler position at a hotel in Vegas, and Ive asked I have some knowlege of cocktails and wines. The interviewer asked me about a cocktal, "Cosmopolitan" (Vocka + cointreau + lime juice + cranberry juice). I was like... what? lol

There are millions of cocktals in the world and do you try to memorize all of them? How?
I now studying wines and cocktails with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cocktails.
Before became a cacktail server, did you have knowlege of alcoholic? How did you learn? I also go to a bar, order many different cocktails and ask a bartender sometimes.
Im Japanese and sometimes Im not familiar with memorizing of requeur names!!

-Junko

No comments: